Odd things in Odd places

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

So it's been a while since I've updated, as can happen at the holidays! A few new things are going on here.

I joined Ravelry.com! What an amazing site. It's still in it's beta testing phase, but is really quite amazing. I learned, through ravelry, that I am actually a much better knitter than I give myself credit for! YAY!

I actually made this cool project, the pattern is named Quant. So it's very cool! I wear it quite often, and I also made another one. I think my head must have been secretly cold and needed me to knit to keep it warm.

Wow.. Ok, so the uploading tool doesn't seem to be working, so hopefully pictures will follow

I also am organizing my first swap on Craftster.org! It's a cupcake themed swap, which I think will be a lot of fun and a lot of craziness.If you haven't signed up for craftster, what are you waiting for? There's so much to see and do, and share, and praise, and love!

I just posted a project on their, some cool polymer clay horns I made forever and a day ago! Very cute, very cool, very geeky!

Well, there is a lot of turmoil going on in the family, and I'm needed elsewhere. Hope your day is amazing, and that I'll be able to upload soon!

0 comments: