Happy Monday?

Monday, April 21, 2008


So it's another amazing Monday! What's so great about Monday you ask. Why so chipper Eden?

I can sum this up in two words... GLASS SAW! I was out this weekend a sparked upon a great idea.. or twelve. So in order to get this idea rolling, I present my newest tool, the Gryphon C40 Bandsaw!

So today and tomorrow will be filled with experimentation! No I will not be performing cheater cuts or making puzzle shaped dichro jewelry. I will be using it for something so much more fun. Something recycled in the best sense, renewed!

Ok, that gives enough of a hint, I must run off to the laboratory to open the box and let Igor out. Oh, damn, I didn't mean to name the saw so soon, but Igor my faithful assistant to my mad scientist self seems to work. So here's to a Monday full of experiments, let's hope Igor is up to the task!

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Woo new tools! Can't wait to see what you make with it. I am very excited! :-D