Almost a month? really?

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well it looks like it's been almost a month since I posted on here, and though I wish I had some existential look at crafters in a declining economy, you will all just have to have some pictures of a beach trip from last week: So without further ado: More pictures of the glorious Oregon coast!

Did you know that most Oregonians don't go to the beach, we go to the coast, a subtle distinction at best. I think it's that beach conjures up bleach blond bimbos, and sun shades, whereas the coast, to us, means a subtle shift from pine trees to sands, paths through the forest, and the occasional gust of bone chilling wind. I tend to love going to the coast as much in the winter as I do in the summer, given the proper clothing precautions.





0 comments: