Damn, I caught the too busy to post

Thursday, October 09, 2008

It's been a very busy month here in Portland. My grandmother has needed my help while she's been incapacitated. She has surgery on the 14th of this month, so hopefully things will go well. I've also been laid up sick in bed, but you all deserve to see some crafty action!

Last year I was walking through IKEA, and noticed that they had a tub of melty beads and peg boards. Being me, I decided I had to get them, and I've been making fun creations ever since.

Being the geek I am though, I soon learned I needed more colors than just the few that the IKEA bucket provided. Luckily for me, I found a bucket of perler beads at the local Micheal's.

Here are a few creations for you to ogle! These were all made with the bucket from IKEA, with limited colors. Turns out, I rock! :)



0 comments: