Day Three: Hoppy Earrings

Saturday, April 02, 2011

Leaves on a Branch.

Saturday brought with it, a new set of challenges and I think I met them pretty well! I managed to not only make an accessory, but also work a full day at Fairy Floss, and also get together with friends. My only failing is that this post is a bit late, but I figured some impressive baby time was worth it! I hope that in the future I'll be better at planning ahead, but that does happen from time to time, and really isn't that what this project is all about?

Nice and Simple

Without further ado, here they are! I found this chain a while back at Dava Bead and Trade and was in love with it the moment I saw it! I had to pick some up to do something fun with. I started with a more complex design, but really like the simplicity of the leaf covered chain and the olive colored swarovski crystal.They remind me of a hop growing on a vine, even down to the pretty green color.

0 comments: