More stars?!? (The Start of Origami Week)

Monday, May 05, 2008

Again I ask you... who doesn't love stars!? Stars are a great thing to play with! Tattoo artist seem to ink more stars to flesh than anything else. Nautical, puffy, flashy, they really are the "in" thing.

A few years ago I was in a Sanrio store and found the most amazing things. Little strips of paper for folding stars! Well being the fidgety person that I am. I took to these like a duck to water. I would keep the papers with me at all times, furiously folding little puffy stars! I still have a habit of doing it.

I love to go to music shows and will bring them with me. It's funny, the more stressed out I am the more I fidget, so I will take things to calm the core of me. Well... as you can see it's been a stressful week and I have been busy. I will soon show you what I make with these adorable little origami stars. So here is to the first day of Origami Week! 5 full days of origami... WOOOO! Here's hoping it's rocking!

0 comments: